Using leftover ham can be a challenge. It can be difficult to figure out what to do with it and how to use it in a meal. This article gives 10 ways to reuse your leftover ham for other meals:
10 Meals You Can Make With Leftover Ham:
1. Add the leftover ham in your soup
I’ll never forget the day when my mom made leftover ham dinner soup. My dad, my sister and I were so excited that we couldn’t wait to dig in. We were so hungry and it was almost dinner time!
2. Use the leftover ham as a filling for a omelette
You don’t need to worry about finding something to eat with the leftovers after you cook a ham omelette. You can use these leftovers as a filling for a delicious ham omelette.
3. Use the leftover ham as an ingredient in your pasta dish
Ham can be used as a pasta sauce ingredient or even as a pizza topping. It can also be used in other dishes such as omelets or wraps, so be sure to use it up before it goes bad!
4. Use the leftover ham as a topping for mashed potatoes or rice
Ham can be used as a topping for mashed potatoes or rice, as a base for soup, or even as a meat substitute in some recipes.
5. Add some of the leftover ham on top of your breaded fish and bake it
Try turning leftover ham into a fresh and delicious dinner by topping your fish with the leftover breading and cooking as directed on the package.
6. Make a sandwich with mashed potatoes, leftover ham, and cheese
This recipe is quick and easy to make. It is a great way to use up leftover ham and cheese.
This recipe calls for mashed potatoes, leftover ham, and cheese. The ingredients are mixed together on a plate before being placed in the sandwich maker. This is then cooked until the cheese melts and becomes gooey.
7. Add some leftover ham to the bottom of your pizza crust
The bottom of the pizza crust is often left empty or half-filled. This leaves you with an unpleasant and unpalatable crust. I created this recipe to add a layer of flavor and consistency to the crust by adding a layer of leftover ham before baking. The ham adds an extra layer of flavor, keeping your pizza crust crispy on top and wonderfully moist on the bottom.
8. Stuff the leftover ham mixture into a baked potato
When you have leftover ham mixture, it is not always a good idea to throw it away. You can use the remaining ham mixture to make a baked potato instead. For this recipe, you will need an oven-safe dish that has an open top and bottom with sides in between them. The dish should be about 3 inches wide and 5 or 6 inches deep for this recipe.
9. Use your leftover ham as a topping for a green salad
There are many ways to use leftover ham as a topping for a green salad. You can add it as a crouton, chop it up and mix it with mayonnaise or use it as an ingredient in the dressing.
10. Make scones with your leftover ham and butter
While making scones with your leftover ham and butter, you will have a chance to taste the deliciousness of these two ingredients.
How to reheat leftover ham
To reheat leftover ham, you should place it on a plate and cover with a paper towel or napkin so that it does not get soggy or wet from steam. Place the plate in the microwave for about ten minutes at 50% power or until heated throughly.
How to store leftover ham
You have a lot of leftover ham that you don’t know what to do with. Here are some ideas on how to store it so that it lasts longer.
- Wrap the ham in foil and place it in a freezer bag.
- Place the ham in an airtight plastic container. For a large ham, use two containers.
- Freeze the ham for up to one month